The aims and objectives of the IPR cell
• Drafting of an Institute IPR policy.
• Conducting of IPR awareness programs in the institute such as workshops, seminars and training course.
• Creating suitable course material in order to emphasize the importance of IP rights and introducing IPRs as part of academic curriculum as well as making it an integral part of the curriculum in the institute.
• To create an awareness about IPR for faculties and students of the Institute.
• To impart training on future endeavors regarding patent filing processes.
• To create an opportunity for Product Development and Commercialization.