Procedure for issue of duplicate degree certificate
- A student has to register a F.I.R. on loss of detailed Marks Card/Semester Grade Report and Degree.
- To advertise the loss in a National daily after waiting for 15 days should apply with a copy of the Newspaper cutting.
- To submit an affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/-.
- To deposit/remit requisite fee in cash to the Cashier or through Bank-Draft in favour of Registrar,NIT,Hamirpur (HP).
- Duplicate Degree certificate will be issued by the Registrar and in his/her absence by Director-cum-Chairman, Senate, NIT, Hamirpur (HP). The duplicate Degrees will be prepared as such as original and in place of signature Sd/- will be written on the Degree.
Procedure for issue of duplicate detailed marks cards/semester grade reports
- These will be issued by the Dean (Academics) on submission of copy of F.I.R. in case of loss of certificate and remittance of payment for the purpose by the concerned student.
Procedure for issue of migration certificate
- Migration certificate will be issued by the Dean (Academics) after giving an application and requisite fee for the purpose by the concerned student.
Charges for issue of detailed marks card, semester grade card, semester grade report, migration/registration card and duplicate degree
|Issue of duplicate detailed Marks Card /Semester Grade in person per card/report..||Rs.250/-|
|Duplicate Degree Certificate to be sent in India||Rs.500/-|
|Duplicate Degree Certificate to be sent abroad||Rs.1000/|
|Migration Certificate to be sent within India||Rs.600/|
|Migration Certificate to be sent outside India||Rs.2000/|
However, these formalities are not required in case one is applying for of aforesaid documents on account of mutilation of document. Then he/she is required to attach mutilated certificate/document with his application and requisite fee.