|Name||:||Sh. Rajesh Kumar|
|Department||:||Department of Electrical Engineering|
|Qualification||:||M.Tech (Pursuing Ph.D)|
Other Profile Links
B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from REC Hamirpur in 2002.
M.Tech from SLIET Lingowal in 2005.
Awards & Honors
1. Mr.Rajesh Kumar “ Power Transformer Tests: An Overview ,” National Conference on “Recent Advances in Computational Techniques in Electrical Engineering” at SLIET Longuwal , 19-20 March RACTEE-2010,
2. Mr.Rajesh Kumar“ A CPF Based Neural Approach For Critical Contingency Evaluation and Weak Bus Identfication ,” IEEE International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability (ICEETS’13) St. Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering, Chunkankadai, Nagercoil, Tamilnadu 10th and 12th of April 2013
Professional Society :
|1.||Instrument society Of India||Life Member||National|
|3.||THE INSTITUTION OF INGINEERS(INDIA)||Member||National|
Selection Committee Member
Summer/Winter schools Organized
- Organized short term course on “Transformer Engineering And Practices” by “ TIFAC CORE , NIT Hamirpur ” 23rd -25th Oct 2009 .
- Organized short term course on “Transformer Engineering And Practices” by “ TIFAC CORE , NIT Hamirpur ” on 26th -28th Feb 2010 .
- Organized short term course on “Condition Monitoring of in Service power Transformer” by “ TIFAC CORE , NIT Hamirpur ” on 13th to 17th , Dec, 2010
- STC on “ Domestic Appliances Repair Maintenance and Safity”. by “ NITH, NITH ” on 19th to 23rd December,2011 .
- Two Day Workshop on Evolution and Development of Indian Power Markets by “ NITH, Teqip ” on 08-09 June 2013 .
- One Day Workshop Training Program For HPSEBL Persons on Protection in Power System by “ TIFAC Core NIT Hamirpur ” on 22/06/2013 .