|Name||:||Ar. Venu Shree|
|Department||:||Department of Architecture|
|Qualification||:||M. Arch., Ph.D. (Pursuing)|
Other Profile Links
|1||B. Arch.||2004||Agra University|
|2||M. Arch.||2014||IIT Roorkee|
Awards & Honors
- Governor Awarded Guide.
- Innovation Award during Zonal NASA in 2003.
- Architecture Design & Drawing
- Building Construction
- Computer Application
- History of Architecture
- Low Cost Housing Professional Practic
- Futuristic Architecture
- Intelligent Building System and Futuristic Architecture
- Appointed as OIC of Student Activity in Architecture Department, 2016.
- Faculty co-cordinator of Institute cultural fest, Nimbus and Hill fair, 2016.
- Assistant Warden of Girls Hostel form July, 2015.
- Thesis Coordinator (B.Arch.10th Major Design project) in Architecture Department from January 2011 to March 2012.
- Appointed as Zonal Officer for All India survey on higher Education by MHRD, Govt. of India, by the Department in 2011.
- Appointed as OIC of Art Studio in Architecture Department, 2014-16.
- Appointed as OIC of departmental Library for year 2010-11.
BOOK CHAPTER PUBLISHED:
- “Carbon Footprint Estimation from Building Sector in India”, Chapter 11, the carbon foot print Handbook, Techset composition India, 2015.
- “Recycling Potential of building Material: A Review”, Chapter-2, Environmental Implications of recycling and recycled Products, Springer Science + Business Media Singapore, 2014.
- ‘Introduction to AutoCAD’ in in MHRD & AICTE sponsored Summer School on ‘CAD/CAM’, N.I.T. Hamirpur June 02-13, 2008.
- ‘Sustainable built environment Techniques’ in MHRD & AICTE sponsored Summer School on ‘Sustainable Energy Generation & environmental Management’, at NIT Hamirpur from June 16-27, 208.
- ‘Introduction to Earth Quake resistance building construction Techniques’ in Service to community Programme on ‘Cost Effective Building Construction Techniques’, N.I.T. Hamirpur, July 28 - Aug 1,2008.
- ‘Introduction to AutoCAD-2D’ in Service to community Programme on ‘Application of Auto-CAD in architecture’ at NIT, Hamirpur from May to 24-28 may, 2010.
- ‘Traditional Solar Passive Techniques’ in MHRD & AICTE sponsored Summer School on ‘Passive Solar Building Design’ at NIT Hamirpur from June 07-11, 2010.
- ‘Green Building Concept and its Impact on Indoor Air quality’ in short term course on ‘Indoor Air quality of Buildings: Theory and Simulations’ at NIT Hamirpur from June 27th –July 2th, 2016.
Selection Committee Member
Short term course:
- ‘Passive Solar Building Design’ N.I.T. Hamirpur, June 07-11, 2010
- ‘Indoor Air Quality of Buildings: Theory and Simulations’ N.I.T. Hamirpur, June 27–July 01, 2016