Online Registration for 8th Convocation of NIT Hamirpur
Registration of the passed out students (Batch-2018) who want to receive their degrees in person in the 8th convocation scheduled to be held on 29th December, 2018 (Saturday), 10:00 a.m.
The passed out students (Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D) during the year 2018 will be permitted to register on the aforesaid portal from 26th November, 2018 to 15 th December, 2018 and no registration after 15 th December, 2018 will be entertained for Convocation 2018.Note:
- Ph.D. Scholars whose notifications have been issued since July 2017 to Dec. 10, 2018 are eligible for registration/ participation in convocation 2018.
- Medal Holders UG/PG students passed out during the years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 are also eligible for registration/ participation in the convocation 2018.
- Your Registration will be confirmed on your personal appearance on the date intimated in due course of time on registration desk and subsequently in rehearsal, else it will be cancelled.
- Please keep your Photo Identity Card during Convocation.
- Only Degree recipients will be allowed to enter the Main Convocation Hall.
- Traditional Himachali Convocation Dress (Caps, Jacket and Mufler) will be provided to each participating student and will remain with him/her after the completion of Convocation 2018. Jacket/Kullu Cap Size
- Notification regarding Convocation Dress Fee through SBI Collect.
- Please be in touch with our Institute Website for latest update.
The 8th Convocation of National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh is scheduled to be held on 29th December, 2018 (Saturday), 10:00 a.m. in the Auditorium of the Institute. It is pleasure for us to invite you to attend the Convocation and receive the Degree in person and join for lunch. The Institute also has the pleasure for inviting your parents and spouse (If you are married) to join us on this auspicious occasion. It is important to note that children (below 12 years) are not allowed inside the Auditorium. Please check the Institute website regularly for further updates.
REHEARSAL (COMPULSORY FOR DEGREE RECIPIENTS)
Rehearsal of the Convocation is scheduled on 28th December, 2018 (Friday) at 2:00 p.m. (i.e. the Day before the CONVOCATION) in the Auditorium of the Institute. Convocation is formal event, hence it is imperative that the event moves in a flawless manner. Only a complete rehearsal shall ensure compliance by all concerned. Hence, rehearsal is mandatory to participate in the Convocation and only those who attend the rehearsal on 28th December, 2018 will be allowed to attend Convocation on 29th December, 2018
The degree recipients will have to physically register their names on 28th December, 2018 (Friday) in the Registration Counter at Auditorium between 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. It is mandatory to register physically during this period failing which you shall be prohibited to attend the Convocation.
Please note that following dress code is to be strictly maintained by the Degree Recipients on the day of Convocation:
Male Students: Full Sleeve, Plain light coloured shirt, dark colour trousers and formal shoes. T-shirt or striped shirt and light coloured pants or jeans, sandals and chappals are not permitted.
Female Students: Saree of sober colour and decent design or salwar kameez with chunni. Jeans, T-shirt, skirt, pants, suits, etc. are not permitted.
Convocation Dress: The Convocation dress (Jacket, Cap and Muffler) shall be made available on 28th December, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. in the Institute Auditorium on cost basis (Rs. 500/- to be paid in cash at Registration Counter [Partial amount of total cost]). Notification regarding Convocation Dress Fee through SBI Collect.
YOUR NAME ON DEGREE CERTIFICATE
Please note that your Degree will bear your name (in Hindi and English) as listed on the Institute website www.nith.ac.in. Please let us know if (and only if) there is a spelling mistake before 10th December, 2018 by 12:00 a.m. You may write mail on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree Recipients will be provided accommodation in the student hostels (Kailash Boys Hostel-Males, Ambika Girls Hostel-Females).
Transport arrangement for 8th Convocation-2018 of NIT Hamirpur
- Two buses are deputed to pick up the participants from Una (Railway Station) at 6.00 AM on 28/12/2018 & drop the participants on 29/12/2018 at Una Railway Station in connection with 8th Convocation-2018 of NIT Hamirpur.